I am a visual and performing arts professional based in Perth, Western Australia.
Treading a path dangerously close to the 'Jack of All Trades' cliff, I participate across The Arts spectrum in a range of capacities, including as a:
- Visual artist
- Qualified visual arts teacher (secondary, with experience from primary to adults)
- Music teacher, all ages (working towards an Australian Kodaly Certificate)
- Drama teacher, primary to secondary
- Comedy & cabaret performer
- Stage manager
- Producer (content creation, venue/festival liaising, marketing, press, promotion, talent booking)
I am a passionate advocate (can you call yourself an advocate if no one is listening? I am a passionate void-shouter then), for special needs education, for body positivity/neutrality, diversity, mental health, equality and other extremely far-reaching and broad concepts far beyond my field of speciality. I love to learn, grow, and overthink. If you feel I'd be a good match for an upcoming project or collaboration, please get in touch via the contact page.
Click to view press clippings
Click to get in contact
Click to join mailing list